Friday, September 28, 2012

I miss Cheyanne. 

I spent an entire forty-five minutes with her today, and this next week I am scheduled to work three nights. I need to find a new job, yesterday. 


Along with finding a new job it looks like I'm going to need to have another talk with Cheyannes teacher and the principal. At the beginning of this week Cheyanne had five dollars in her lunch account, she was sent home today with a note that says she's seventy cents in the negative. It's fair to say she bought lunch at least twice, when I specifically told her teacher that she was on this new diet and to only feed her the food I provide. This diet is a matter of her health, if this actually works I could save her from being doped up on meds all the time. 

I'm going to try the nice approach one more time with this school, let's see if they'll try to push me over the edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment