Friday, March 21, 2014

Advocare

I only have a few more days left till I begin the 24 day challenge with Advocare. I'm terrible at planning meals and if I've had a long day at work I usually swing by fast food or throw something frozen in the microwave or oven. I know, I get mom of the year award. Eating healthy has always been difficult for me, I'm sure a lot of parents would be appalled by mine and Cheyannes' diet. 

I hate every vegetable known to man which is one of the main reasons eating healthy is such a challenge for me. The only vegetables I can deal with is green beans, corn, and raw carrots. If you can even see this calendar I created you'll notice that there are a TON of repetitive meals. I've added broccoli in there a few times, I'll just have to suck it up and take it. It's a start, but hopefully I'll talk myself into branching out and trying new things. I'll have much more time to play with different recipes once I start this new position (10 more days!). I can't live on greasy food for the rest of my life, no matter how delicious it is. 

Here's to a new beginning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment