Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Advocare Day 2


So I said I'd TRY to write everyday about my 24 day challenge, right? I had every intention of blogging last night but I was up till one trying to get my speech for class uploaded. Now, almost 24 hours later I finally figured out why I was having so many problems and my assignment is extremely late. Guhh, oh well. I still haven't finished my application for the OTA program that is due on the first of next month! My to-do list tomorrow (if I had written it down) is most likely two pages long. So far, however, the spark has really helped me survive the last two days and I actually haven't felt the need for a nap.

On the down side, the fiber drink is awful. Capital A-wful. It's nearly impossible to do everything according to the schedule. You're supposed to drink a Spark thirty minutes before breakfast. I don't even spend thirty minutes getting ready in the morning, I literally crawl out of bed and is in the car eating breakfast on the way to work. Or napping on the couch in between rushing Cheyanne to get ready for school. I envy the parents that wake up at the crack of dawn and make their kids a great breakfast and can sit at the kitchen table without screaming. Don't even get me started on the shows that have the parents completely showered, make-up on, dressed in a suit, drinking a cup of coffee; making eggs, bacon, and sausage all before seven a.m.. Does that actually happen?! If so, please make me a morning person. Then there's the snack three times a day, and the OmegaPlex pills, and the pills to take before bed time.... and then trying to remember to put in these damn rubber bands. 

I'm not even sure where I'm going with this, but it's hitting midnight and the only reason I'm still awake is because I've forced myself to update this blog... that no one reads. 

So, to recap...

I have entirely too much to do.
I haven't finished half of it.
The fiber drink is dreadful.
I weighed in yesterday at 166 and I'm determined to reach 135.

I need sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment